— This article is a stub. —
|You can help OK K.O.! Wiki by expanding it.|
Dendy and K.O. discover a fun and exciting new POW Card exploit.
- A Real Magic Skeleton
- Joff (pow card)
- Nick Army (pow card)
- Sparko (pow card)
- Shy Ninja
- Red Action
- Gerald Nametag
- Crinkly Wrinkly
- Chameleon Jr.
- Billiam Milliam (pow card)
- Ian Jones-Quartey as Rad
- Courtenay Taylor as K.O.
- Ashly Burch as Enid
- Melissa Fahn as Dendy
- Melissa Villasenor as Drupe / Potato
- Dave Herman as Brandon
- Nichole Bloom as Carla
- Kari Wahlgren as Shannon
- K.O., Enid, Rad, and Dendy leveled up in this episode.
- K.O. leveled up twice.
- The code blocks Dendy uses at the beginning of the episode could be a reference to Scratch, a "drag and drop" programming language aimed at children.
- Dendy also references it when she says, "I learned coding from scratch.".
- In the flashback where Dendy tells K.O. about how she learned how to code, she holds a book with the title Sapphire On Rails, a clear reference to the programming language Ruby on Rails.
- This could also be a reference to Ruby and Sapphire from Steven Universe, another show that Ian has worked on.
- During the fight on Pow Card server, Shannon's form resembles the CY-Bug form that King Candy/Turbo took during the finale of Wreck-It Ralph.
- This is the third episode with Dendy's name in it.
- When Dendy modifies K.Os nose at the beginning of the episode the first nose pays homage the original designs of the Pilot.
- The battle is a reference to several RPGs.
- The intro is a reference to Final Fantasy.
- The battle layout is a reference to Mario RPG.
- The image on K.O.'s Pow Card before the mod has a Hunny Pot which is a reference to Disney's Winnie the Pooh.