Drupe has red skin with black seed-like spots and a green leafy stem on her head, resembling a humanoid strawberry. She wears a green sleeveless dress and black boots.
In "Plaza Prom", she wore a long dark v-neck bluish-purple dress with a slit up to her thigh, black high heels and black lipstick.
Drupe is considered one of the 'cooler' characters of the show and hangs around Red Action and Gregg, all the while complaining and echoing the insults by Red Action. She is passionate about her fashion blog and blushed when Joff and Nick Army took her advice to heart. She is seen constantly on her phone, going through a website not unlike Tumblr.
- Thorny vines: She can shoot out thorny vines from her arms.
- "You're Everybody's Sidekick"
- "You're Level 100!"
- "You Are Rad"
- "Plaza Prom"
- "Second First Date"
- "KO's Video Channel" (comment on video)
- "Parents Day"
- In "You Are Rad," it's implied that she has a crush on Radicles.
- In "Second First Date" Drupe as a kid was green, which makes perfect sense given the fact that strawberries are green when they're not ripe.
- Also in "Second First Date" Drupe is seen with Gregg, meaning they've known each other since childhood.
- As revealed in "You're Level 100!", she is a level 0. She seems pretty embarrassed by it during the scan.
- Her name means a fleshy fruit with thin skin and a central stone containing the seed. Oddly enough, she looks like a strawberry which is not a stone fruit.
- In "Plazalympics", Drupe is appalled by Brandon eating fruit, which is a common gag in food-type characters.