| It's only magic,|
Isn't it amazing when you know,
Every second that you see is,
Twenty-four connected pieces,
| Thank you for coming,|
Thank you for staying,
Thank you for watching the show.
- The lyric 'Twenty-four connected pieces' refers to how many frames of drawing there are in a single second of animation.
- Ian Jones-Quartey intended the song to be a "cool down" from the show, and at the "end of the day you felt like you had just watched a show".
- Rebecca Sugar, the composer of the song, is also the creator of Steven Universe.
- "T.K.O." and "You're in Control" are the only episodes to play the full version of the song in its end credits. Other episodes either play the first half or the second half of the song.
- This is because they are half-hour specials.
- The only episodes that doesn't play the song in its end credits are "KO's Video Channel", "The Power Is Yours!", "Let's Watch the Pilot", "RMS & Brandon's First Episode", "Dendy's Power", and "Special Delivery".
- The P.O.I.N.T. Prep storyline arc has their own end credits version.
|— Songs —|
|Songs||Barkin' is a Form of Arf • Boxman's Song • The Diarrhea Song • Every Second Matters • Follow Orders • It's Only Magic • K.O.'s Lament • My Mommy is Cool • OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes Theme Song • Painwreck • P.O.I.N.T. Song • Rad Rules • Rad's Rap • Skeleton Remote • Star-Crossed Lovers • Textbook Train • Two of Hearts • Wash Your Hands|