— This article is a stub. —
|You can help OK K.O.! Wiki by expanding it.|
Joff the Shaolin Monk is a character in the OK K.O.! franchise.
Though not much of his personality has been shown, his on-screen time has made it apparent that he is an extremely calm, non-violent and soft-spoken, kind person who is very close with Nick Army, a good-natured yet brash hero who is an enthusiast of violence and weapons. Despite their stark contrast, they are close enough to be seen hanging out most of the time, and to have even been each other's dates for Rad's prom, where they were seen dancing with each other.
- "Lakewood Plaza Turbo"
- "Let's Be Heroes"
- "You're Everybody's Sidekick"
- "Jethro's All Yours"
- "You're Level 100!"
- "Do You Have Any More in the Back?"
- "You Are Rad"
- "You Have to Care"
- "Plaza Prom"
- "Second First Date" (flashback)
- "T.K.O." (cameo)
- "Let's Watch the Pilot (pilot)
- Joff bears similarities to Krillin from the Dragon Ball franchise and Saitama from One Punch Man.