— This article is a stub. —
|You can help OK K.O.! Wiki by expanding it.|
- Mr. Gar
- Lord Boxman
- A Real Magic Skeleton
- Chameleon Jr.
- Courtenay Taylor as K.O.
- Ashly Burch as Enid
- Ian Jones-Quartey as Rad / Darrell
- Kate Flannery as Carol
- David Herman as Mr. Gar / Brandon
- Jim Cummings as Lord Boxman
- Kari Wahlgren as Shannon
- Christopher Niosi as Ernesto / Neil
- Cole Sanchez as Colewort
- Melissa Villasenor as Potato
- Ben Jones as A Real Magic Skeleton
- In the beginning, Rad, Enid, and K.O. are seen on the street, cleaning the mess, but in the next scene, they are seen on the sidewalk. Then the next scene shows them back on the street again.
- In a scene in Boxmore, Lord Boxman is seen walking down a bridge, but in the next scene, a machine is moving him instead of him walking.
- In one scene, Darrell's head breaks through the window and blinds near Lord Boxman's chair, leaving a hole, but a couple scenes later, the hole in the window has disappeared.
- In a scene in Gar's Bodega, Enid is seen laying down on the counter, using the register as a pillow, but the scene after K.O. tries to do a power move, Enid is not laying down or even near the register.
- In the scene after K.O. made a mistake in Gar's Bodega, K.O. and Shannon are seen standing on the grass, but a few scenes later, Shannon is seen standing on the boardwalk.
- In a scene in Boxmore, Two Ernestos are seen standing on opposite sides of a liquid machine, but in the next scene, they are both standing close to each other, in front of the liquid machine.
- When Rad and Enid come to save K.O., Rad is seen on the right side of K.O., and Enid is seen on the left side of K.O., but a scene later, Enid and Rad seemed to switch spots.
- This episode continues from the previous episode, "Let's Be Heroes." Also, they both share the same phrase, "Let's Be" in their names.
- This is the first episode in which all of the main characters appear.