He has olive green eyes and a small, gray robotic body. He only wears a green jacket with pointed shoulders.
Mr. Logic seems to be a serious fellow at first, he tries to be good but, his internal circuits make it challenging. He shows great joy in cutting other's hair and is devastated when his cuts are done poorly. After K.O. helps him with his cuts, he is shown to be ecstatic, even spinning around the room in a happy manner.
Abilities and Powers
- Hair Styling Tools: Mr. Logic is able to cut at a precise level with his hair styling tools. He can use his hair styling tools as weapons when necessary but has never been seen doing so in the series so far.
- Artifical Intelligence: Mr. Logic is also cable of performing advanced mathematical and mental tasks at a fast rate.
- Power Scan: Mr. Logic is able to scan someone and see what their power level is.
- "You're Everybody's Sidekick"
- "Jethro's All Yours"
- "You're Level 100!"
- "I Am Dendy"
- "You Are Rad"
- "We've Got Fleas"
- "Let's Watch the Pilot" (pilot)
- "Lad & Logic" (first major role)
- "You're in Control"
- Mr. Logic is the only non-evil robot in the neutral zone.
- Mr. Gar inspired him to open his salon.
- "Rationality" and "Reason" are some of his other legal names.
- In the OK K.O.! Lakewood Plaza Turbo mobile game, Mr. Logic's backstory reveals that he is, in fact, a Boxmore robot that went against his programming. In "OK K.O.! Let's Play Heroes" and "Lad & Logic", he's also said to be a creation of Lord Boxman.
- When Mr. Logic awakens, a message in binary code can be seen at the corner of his eye. When translated it says "Hello world".