He has olive green eyes and a small, gray robotic body. He only wears a green jacket with pointed shoulders.
Mr. Logic seems to be a serious fellow at first, he tries to be good but, his internal circuits make it challenging. He shows great joy in cutting other's hair and is devastated when his cuts are done poorly. After K.O. helps him with his cuts, he is shown to be ecstatic, even spinning around the room in a happy manner.
Abilities and Powers
- Hair Styling Tools: Mr. Logic is able to cut at a precise level with his hair styling tools. He can use his hair styling tools as weapons when necessary but has only been seen doing this once in "Lad & Logic".
- Artificial Intelligence: Mr. Logic is also cable of performing advanced mathematical and mental tasks at a fast rate.
- Power Scan: Mr. Logic is able to scan someone and see what their power level is.
- "You're Everybody's Sidekick"
- "Jethro's All Yours"
- "You're Level 100!"
- "I Am Dendy"
- "You Are Rad"
- "We've Got Fleas"
- "Let's Watch the Pilot" (pilot)
- "Lad & Logic" (first major role)
- "You're in Control"
|55. "Seasons Change":||Absent||68. "Wisdom, Strength, and Charisma":||Absent|
|56. "Lord Cowboy Darrell":||Absent||69. "Bittersweet Rivals":||Absent|
|57. "Plaza Film Festival":||Absent||70. "Are You Ready for Some Megafootball?!":||Absent|
|58. "Be a Team":||Absent||71. "Mystery Sleepover":||Absent|
|59. "My Fair Carol":||Pictured||72. "Final Exams":||Absent|
|60. "Let's Watch the Boxmore Show":||Absent||73. "Soda Genie":||Absent|
|61. "Your World is an Illusion":||Absent||74. "CarolQuest":||Absent|
|62. "The So-Bad-ical":||Absent||75. "Boxman Crashes":||Absent|
|63. "Point to the Plaza":||Absent||76. "Monster Party":||Non-speaking|
|64. "TKO's House":||Absent||77. "Crossover Nexus":||Absent|
|65. "Red Action to the Future":||Absent||78. "Super Black Friday":||Absent|
|66. "Dendy's Power":||Absent||79. "Plaza Alone":||Absent|
|67. "Special Delivery":||Absent|
- Mr. Logic is the only non-evil robot in the neutral zone.
- Mr. Gar inspired him to open his salon and to be good.
- "Rationality" and "Reason" are some of his other legal names.
- In the OK K.O.! Lakewood Plaza Turbo mobile game, Mr. Logic's backstory reveals that he is, in fact, a Boxmore robot that went against his programming. In OK K.O.! Let's Play Heroes and "Lad & Logic", he's also said to be a creation of Lord Boxman.
- When Mr. Logic awakens, a message in binary code can be seen at the corner of his eye. When translated it says "Hello world".
- His name is written as "Mister Logic" on his Pow Card.
- Mr. Logic can grow an electrical cord tail similar to Mikayla's.