Nick Army has a very stereotypical appearance to that of an action hero. He wears a short plain white t-shirt with torn sleeves, thin black bracelets, a camo green vest and an ammo sash. His cargo pants seem to be tucked in his knee high leather boots.
Nick Army is very ecstatic about weapons and violence and has a brash personality. Though he enjoys these things, he's shown to be a good person. He is friends with Joff the Shaolin Monk, despite their opposing philosophies.
- Blinding Teeth: His teeth are so bright, they'll blind anyone he smiles at.
- Arsenal Of Weapons: Nick has two of every weapon ever made.
- "Lakewood Plaza Turbo"
- "Let's Be Heroes"
- "You're Everybody's Sidekick"
- "Jethro's All Yours"
- "You're Level 100!"
- "You Are Rad"
- "Presenting Joe Cuppa"
- "You Have to Care"
- "Plaza Prom"
- "Second First Date" (flashback)
- "T.K.O." (cameo)
- Nick Army's name is mostly a pun on the name of US representative Dick Armey.
- Nick Army is a parody of Duke Nukem both are rad men who carry military weaponry, sun glasses, and use deadly explosives.
- Nick Army was raised on an active battle field.
- Nick's weakness is his inability to do stealth due to his brash, "in-your-face" nature.
- Nick and Joff have known each other since high school.