Nick Army has a very stereotypical appearance to that of an action hero. He wears a short plain white t-shirt with torn sleeves, thin black bracelets, a camo green vest and an ammo sash. His cargo pants seem to be tucked in his knee high leather boots.
Nick Army is very ecstatic about weapons and violence and has a brash personality. Though he enjoys these things, he's shown to be a good person. He is friends with Joff, despite their opposing philosophies.
Abilities and Powers
- Blinding Teeth: His teeth are so bright, they'll blind anyone he smiles at.
- Arsenal Of Weapons: Nick has two of every weapon ever made.
- "Let's Be Heroes"
- "You're Everybody's Sidekick"
- "Jethro's All Yours"
- "You're Level 100!"
- "You Are Rad"
- "Presenting Joe Cuppa"
- "You Have to Care"
- "Plaza Prom"
- "Second First Date" (flashback)
- "T.K.O." (cameo)
- "No More Pow Cards" (Pow Card)
- "Let's Watch the Pilot" (pilot)
- "Mystery Science Fair 201X" (Pow Card)
- "Lad & Logic" (cameo)
- "Let's Not Be Skeletons"
- "Action News"
- "Plaza Film Festival"
- "Be a Team" (first major role)
- "Let's Watch the Boxmore Show"
- "Point to the Plaza"
- "Dendy's Power"
- "Are You Ready for Some Megafootball?!"
- Nick Army's name is mostly a pun on the name of US representative Dick Armey.
- Nick Army is a parody of Duke Nukem, as both are rad men with blond flattop hairstyle who carry military weaponry, sun glasses and use deadly explosives.
- Nick Army was raised on an active battle field.
- Nick's weakness is his inability to do stealth due to his brash, "in-your-face" nature.
- Nick and Joff have known each other since high school.