— This article is a stub. —
|You can help OK K.O.! Wiki by expanding it.|
DO YOU HAVE ANY GUM?!
Pird is a minor character in the OK K.O.! series. He prematurely fled the lab of a scientist who synthesized him from bird DNA. He is incognito as a real adult but is completely helpless.
Pird looks like an awkwardly dressed man of average build, with lavender feathers and slightly lighter-colored hair, yellow hands, feet, and a yellow beak, which appears as a nose. He is dressed in a white button-up shirt, khaki slacks, black shoes, and a pair of wristwatches. He is known for his very convenient, generic build.
He is always at the store with a stupid question or need. His personal motto is "Help me!" Pird is extremely anxious all the time, and is usually seen shivering and with a nervous expression on his face.
Nothing much, and rather afraid and helpless in bad situations. He is unable to fly. It’s a miracle he can dress himself in the morning.
- "Let's Be Heroes"
- "You're Everybody's Sidekick"
- "You're Level 100!"
- "You Get Me"
- "You Are Rad"
- "Presenting Joe Cuppa"
- "Face Your Fears"
- "Plaza Prom"
- "We've Got Fleas"
- "KO's Video Channel" (pow card, comment on video)
- "The Power Is Yours!"
- Despite his resemblance to the character Pearl from Steven Universe, he was never made to be a reference/joke to her.
- His name is a portmanteau between "person" and "bird."
- In the episode "Face Your Fears" he is shown when Enid gets emotional and bursts into tears.