— This article is a stub. —
|You can help OK K.O.! Wiki by expanding it.|
- "K.O.'s Inner Monologue"
- "Action News", aka "Action News Short"
- "Life of Darrell"
- "Where in the World is Mr. Gar?"
- "Enid vs. Rad"
KO's monologue details his journey to being a hero. / Dynamite Watkins reports on a day at Gar's. / Lord Boxman explains where all the robots come from. / KO, Rad, and Enid try to figure out Mr. Gar's adventure. / Enid and Rad switch jobs.
"KO's Inner Monologue"
- Globe Man
- Dynamite Watkins
- Ted Viking and Foxy
- Big Bull Demon
- Mega Football Baby
- A Real Magic Skeleton
- Lion Cat
- Chameleon Jr.
- Rex Th' Bunny
"The Life of Darrell"
"Where In The World Is Mr. Gar"
"Enid vs. Rad"
- Stephanie Nadolny as KO
- Ashly Burch as Enid
- Ian Jones-Quartey as Rad / Darrell
- Jim Cummings as Can Wizard / Lord Boxman
- Dave Herman as Action News Narrator / Mr. Gar
- Mary Elizabeth McGlynn as Dynamite Watkins
- Michael-Leon Wooley as Ted Viking / Big Bull Demon
- Christopher Niosi as Meteorologist
- This episode was previously scheduled to air alongside "Plazalympics" on October 20, 2017. Instead, it was replaced with a repeat of "Glory Days".
- On November 28, 2017, all the shorts that compose the episode were made available individually on the Cartoon Network app. 
- "K.O.'s Inner Monologue" was released on the Cartoon Network app earlier than the rest of the shorts on November 22, 2017.
- On February 26, 2018, the shorts were combined into one episode in the Cartoon Network app.
- "Where in the World is Mr. Gar?" short title is a reference to the 90s PBS game show Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?.
- "Life of Darrell" short was released on November 19, 2017 on the Cartoon Network Africa YouTube channel.
- This is a compilation of five Plaza Shorts, made to provide basic background information about the series, supposed to be shown before the series premiered.
- Stephanie Nadolny voices K.O. in this episode which explains why this episode was produced before Courtenay Taylor took over.