Raymond has a buff, green body, featuring spherical shoulder pads with white spikes protruding from the back. He is tall and has a pointed head, holding his red eyes and pompadour dark green hair. His arms and waist have a bandage-like appearance to them. He wears heels and sports long claw-like nails.
Raymond has a very flamboyant and egotistical personality, with a very cocky and condescending demeanor. He often speaks in "sport-themed" idioms, highlighting his athletic appearance and personality. Despite being over-dramatic in front of characters such as the bodega crew, he is much more preserved and helpful around Lord Boxman and his siblings. Like his siblings, Raymond is cold, ruthless, and treacherous, showing no mercy to any enemy.
Raymond uses his claw-like hands to attack, as well as a barrage of sport related weapons.
- Arm Cannons: He can transform his arms into cannons, which can fire blasts of energy, as well as roller blades.
- Chest Cannon: Raymond can produce a net shaped cannon from his chest. He is seen shooting dodge balls out of it in "Sibling Rivalry".
- Penalty Box: The Penalty Box is a burgundy coloured box. It can transform whoever is inside into either a soccer ball, basketball, volleyball, or baseball.
- Rocket Feet: Raymond can fly by using rocket propulsion in his feet.
- "Boxmore Infomercial" (cameo)
- "Lakewood Plaza Turbo" (debut)
- "Sibling Rivalry" (first appearance)
- "Plaza Prom"
- "Stop Attacking the Plaza"
- "KO's Video Channel" (cameo on video)
- "Rad Likes Robots"
- "The Power Is Yours!" (cameo)
- Raymond is only one of his siblings to call Lord Boxman "Coach" and "Coach Box Dad."
- This may be because of the athletic theme that his personality is supposed to convey.
- His mannerisms and flamboyancy is a play on the bishōnen archetype in anime and manga.
- Raymond's name was possibly derived from his voice actor's name (if one were to switch the first letters).
- He resembles the late legendary singer Elvis Presley when the former wears his second suit in Plaza Prom.
- Raymond was the fifth robot of Lord Boxman's design to be introduced to the cast, after Darrell, Ernesto, Shannon and Jethro in that order.
- Raymond is insecure about his nose, as shown in "Stop Attacking the Plaza", when Lord Boxman makes reference to it.
- So far, the only time Raymond attacks with sports equipment is his debut episode "Sibling Rivalry", although he could attack with sports equipment again in a future episode.
- The episode "Plaza Prom" marks the first time Raymond appears without his siblings.
- The episode "Stop Attacking the Plaza" marks the first time Raymond has a small speaking role, mainly because the writers wanted the episode to focus on his father Lord Boxman.
- The episode "Rad Likes Robots" marks the first time in a while that Raymond plays a big speaking role.