Shannon is a robot who is mostly orange, with thick legs and slim arms. She has a half-circular shaped head with dark orange eyelids and red pupils. She also has a triangular green reset button on her chest. She wears long, dark orange boots, along with wristbands along her arms and waist to match. Her fingers are sharp, like most robots made by Lord Boxman.
In "Rad Likes Robots," Shannon's reset button turns red when she gets damaged.
Since Shannons are so spoiled, they tend to have an obnoxious behavior to match. She is known to have a never-ending rivalry with her brother Darrell, but deep down she truly loves him. However, her behavior will often prevent her from admitting it.
In "Rad Likes Robots," Shannon seems joyful and tends to have the feeling to be with Rad when her reset button is red.
Shannons are most known for being able to transform into almost anything, and their main weapons consist of, though are not limited to, buzz-saws. Shannon can turn any transformation into a deadly attack or weapon.
- "Lakewood Plaza Turbo"
- "Let's Be Friends"
- "Sibling Rivalry"
- "Presenting Joe Cuppa"
- "Legends of Mr. Gar" (flashback)
- "We're Captured"
- "Stop Attacking the Plaza"
- "Rad Likes Robots"
- "KO's Video Channel" (comment on video)
- "The Power Is Yours!"
- Shannon was the third robot of Lord Boxman's design to be introduced to the cast, after Darrell and Ernesto, in that order.
- Shannon secretly has a deep love and appreciation for Darrell.
- All Shannons are extremely spoiled by Lord Boxman, as they are always given the coolest gadgetry.
- In episode "We're Captured," she reveals that she sings and dances when unintentionally distracting Professor Venomous. She sings and dances the lyrics "When You're climbing up a ladder, and you feel a little splatter, DIA-" from the Diarrhea Song before she is cut off by Lord Boxman.